Friday, August 6, 2010


August 2, 2010, Monday ROCKAWAY BEACH, OR


Today we moved over to that really pretty beach front RV Park in Rockaway Beach called Shorewood. Had a devil of a time getting our trailer into the little spot they assigned us, but a really nice neighbor helped and it all worked out. Seems this park was built back in the 30’s and of course they very tiny trailers back then. The spots are quite small and they have tried to keep as many trees as they can. We got all settled in and then headed for the beach. We took books and Mike took a chair. I sat in the sand and loved every minute of it. I was reading my book, enjoying the beach and got really sleepy. I had brought a towel with me and I simply fell over sideways, put a towel under my head and fell asleep! Come to find out, when I woke up, Mike was also asleep in his chair! What a blessing! So nice!

No comments: